Sunday, October 26, 2008

Yucky Sunday

Today was really hard. I knew I had to say goodbye. I also know that I will see him next month and again the next. Then, it might be a long time before I see him again. I know he is going to graduate in March, but then what?

I so wish Dean was happy in his job. Then, Eric would probably try to get into UTEP. As it stands now, none of us are exactly happy here. IF Dean were happy, then JoyAnna and I would be fine. If Dean finds something somewhere else, then Eric wouldn't want to be here.

And so, I pray. Alot.

I was trying to put it in words today why I was so sad. I think it is we moved so very, very far from everything and everyone and things were supposed to be so much better, but they are not. Now, my whole life had been turned upside down and it doesn't seem as if it is for the better.

Ok, my pity party is over. I will go back to praying.

No comments: