Monday, October 27, 2008

Monday- better than yesterday :)

I had a lot to keep me busy today. I had to go take photos of volleyball again. They were not nearly as good today because the lighting in the gym was awful. We didn't have time to go outside where they would have been much, much better. Oh well. It was the best I could do.

JoyAnna had a bad day. She was really sad that it is her birthday tomorrow, and she is not with her friends. Made it really hard on her.

Anne called today. She and Uncle Jiggs are going to go to dinner tomorrow with us to celebrate JoyAnna's birthday. She is excited about going to have steak for dinner.

Dean's day was not great. Not sure what to do aside from sending out resumes. And pray. I really am praying alot about this.

They called today about showing the house - first time in a really, really long time. If we sell it, there is no going back. Not that we would go back anyway. Just seems too final.

Tomorrow I get to unpack and do house stuff. Fun, fun.

No comments: