Wednesday, October 29, 2008

NaNoWriMo is only 2 days away

I am really, really excited. I plan to go to a kick off at 10:30 friday night if Dean doesn't protest too much. We shall see. I am pumped that I have a story line. It is evolving as the time passes. Hopefully by midnight Saturday morning, it will be jelled enough to start writing. I hope my arm and hand hold out That silly arm in the van door episode still causes me greif sometime. I have been doing a lot of typing the last few days for Dean. Speaking of, please be praying. We are being proactive and sending out some feelers. He so hates change, so this is a big deal for him.

Today was a yucky day. I just had a bad case of the blues. Tomorrow we go to the AL so that will make for a better day. It always pumps you up to see the kids getting their new clothes and shoes. Makes me smile.

I did take some fun pics tonight. Kali in her mermaid costume. She is a cutie. I did walk into a cactus, but I think I got most of them out. Megan pulled out some, and I used the tweezers to get the rest. Oh the joy of living in the desert.

No comments: