Friday, October 31, 2008

Thursday

Wow, what a day at the assistance league. There were ample workers, so Kathy and I spent the entire day stocking. We have gone through so very much stuff. It is quite a difference from the end of the summer when every shelf was packed full of boxes. Whole units are now void of the tagged boxes. We have run almost completely out of small jackets and husky pants. Seems like a contridiction doesn't it.

After the AL, JoyAnna and I went over to the Wise house and hung out for the afternoon. We looked at photos, played with the family tree, and signed Uncle Jiggs up to write a novel in the month of November. He is going to write his history for his girls. I think it is pretty cool.

Dean came over a little later and we had dinner. After a little visit we came on home, and Dean went back to work.

I am really feeling torn about a decision right now. I am just praying through it. It will be right in the end I know.

No comments: