Thursday, October 2, 2008

Thursday

Last night I found out some inappropriate sites had been visited on my computer. Needless to say, I was not happy. I had to tell him no more computer use for a while. After I talked to him about that, I told him Dean was going to try to get him in a school today. He told me someone else had called his mom and told her that they were going to get him in school and then they would keep him. Ok, then. We won't do it.

This morning I called that person and was told no, that was not the case. His mom had called them and asked her to take him. She is not. So, he slept all day again. I did get him to clean the bathroom and the sliding door.

I called the student exchange program again today. Waited- and no return call. Called back. This time I was told they still do not have a house for him. I was also told that the schools would not take them temporarily. Duh! We have been telling and telling and telling them this. I asked her what I was supposed to do with him. I told them that I was in violation because he has no school. She acted like she had no idea he was not in school. She said he needed to go back to the charter school. I told her I would not take him to a school for him to sit in his room and do nothing.

She told me that she would call someone else and they would call me today. They didn't. Late this afternoon while we were on the way to the airport, someone else called to tell me that they were having a meeting tonight with some people, so hopefully, they would get them in a house soon.

I am tired. This is consuming my life and wearing me out.

I am encouraging everyone who has been effected by this to file a report with the state department as well.

No comments: