Saturday, October 11, 2008

Rainy Saturday

Dean got up and left early. I slept til the dogs barked. Then I moved JoyAnna to my room. We decided we would take Ake to some of the local shops that have a mexican or indian flair. I woke him up to go, but he told us he had planned to go to the mall with another exchange student to buy a laptop. Believe me, to know we are scrimping to make sure he has things he needs and him go buy a laptop is very irritating to me. He doesn't want to do anything with us anymore.



We decided to go on and head to the shops anyway. JoyAnna was not feeling well. Dean teased her and that started the tears like crazy. We headed to Walgreens and got her some meds and Dean some since he had been sneezing like crazy. She was hungry and cranky. She really, really wanted Chinese. We finally found a Chinese place and made her happy.



When we got to the El Paso Saddle Co, they were having an indian pow wow. It was fun to watch the dancing. We looked at the booths and browsed around in the store for a bit before heading home and Dean headed back to work.



We got a letter from the JP about that silly ticket Eric got. They will not do anything about it without him coming home for a hearing. I decided to go up a step and wrote an email to the county judge. I will take the letter to Uncle Jiggs tomorrow and let him tell me what else I should do.



I am not sure what is wrong with me. I so wish I felt like posting the funny, quirky posts I was posting. I would tell you about the ticket I nearly got, how my car runs like a putt putt car from the old song we used to sing as it putt putts me own the road. That would all be much funnier than how I feel now. I wish I could put my finger on the problem. There seems to be a never-ending feeling of impending doom. I sit here beside the person I love most in this world and still feel a tad lonely and well, I just don't know how to describe it. Now I feel like crying. This is just crazy.



Maybe tomorrow I will feel more like me.

No comments: