Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Ever have one of those days?

You know the kind where no matter what you try to do, you can't seem to get it done. I seem to have so many of those lately. Today was another one.

Dean was having a ribbon cutting at a project today. It was a really big deal. I was going to take the photos, but. . . he left his phone at home. Now I know him not having a phone should not have kept me from going, but . . . I didn't have a clue where it was. I tried his office and they didn't know and neither did Larry who works with him. I had gotten dressed in nice clothes and even had on make up.

After that, it didn't seem to get much better. I took photos again of volleyball teams. They were really cute and I think I got some really nice ones- not typical 3 rows, a coach and a ball. One of them was so creative- I had to stand in a chair- and, of course, I fell out of it. Thankfully it is just my arm that is sore and not my camera. That would not have been good.

Larry, a guy that works with Dean, called. He had gotten word his daughter had been in a bus accident today. I looked for him a flight out. She is doing ok, so he is going to leave in the morning.

I just have tomorrow to get everything done before we leave. I was planning to make lasagna so we wouldnt have to eat out as much. Guess I will do that tomorrow after the assistance league and quite a few other things. I need to clean some more around here and mop. Nope, I never got to that today, either. Thankfully, tomorrow is a new day, and I can sleep all the way to Ft Worth on Thursday.

No comments: