Thursday, October 23, 2008

My, how my perception has changed

When we would drive from Longview to Dallas, I would think how barren it is in the dfw area. Not anymore. Nope, it is a virtual forest here. :0 I guess when you come from the real desert, North Texas is pretty green and woodsy.

It really is a long drive here, though. We left at 7 am mountain time and got here about 5:30 central time. Just think, we get to do it again on Sunday.

Dean is looking forward to the convention. I think he really needs it as a break from stress. Things have been really stressful lately. I am just praying for him and for this to somehow turn out better than it has been.

I am looking forward to seeing Eric, Dustin and Kelsey. We have nice little 2 bedroom hotel suite. One bathroom for 6 of us may not be tons of fun, but we will enjoy being together.

I am worn out. I have to get up really, really early tomorrow and be a good wife and go have breakfast with Dean at the convention center. 7 am is way to early to eat breakfast on holiday.

No comments: