Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Wow, it is Wednesday

This week is zipping by. I have so much to do - photogrpahy mostly- and I just don't feel creative. Hard to make things look great when you feel blah. Not sure what I can do to change that. Maybe just thinking about it differently - like it is a job really and even when you don't feel like doing it, you have to do it.

I was hoping that some of the money would come in so Dean could say yes to the house. That would get me that much closer to El Paso.

Eric made it to Rhode Island last night. Our family is now spread out over 3 time zones. Kind of crazy.

Joy Anna and I had to go shopping for bookes yesterday. We were both completely out since we had sent most of out books to El Paso.

I think I will go hop in the shower and get ready to face the day.

No comments: