Monday, June 23, 2008

50 million things to do before I sleep

Ok, this post is several days late, but it was what I was thinking and doing on Friday.

I never ever imagined I would have so many things to do and take care of before leaving. I can't even begin to list all the things I did.

The one thing I enjoyed was seeing the friends that stoppped by and chatting with those that called me. I really tried hard not to cry. I did pretty good in front of people.

Our dear friend Bill was a life saver for me. He took off from work and picked Dean up at the airport for me. They made great time and were back in time to take JoyAnna to Megan's party. Dean was in the mood for some good ol' cajun food. We ended up at Dudley's and the shrimp was good, but not as good as the bread pudding and whiskey sauce. Yum, Yum.

Bill spent the night, so when we got back to the house we all just chilled and watched some television. It was nice to just be still for a bit. We all enjoyed chatting, and we read Eric's blog and looked at his photos.

No comments: