Thursday, June 19, 2008

I know it is the middle of the night and I should be sleeping

Ranger wishes I could sleep, too. He thinks it is his job to stay right beside me. Because I can't sleep, he can't either- well at least not soundly. He has to keep an eye on me.

I tried out the puppy valium on the puppies today. I used the smallest dose. I think we need to do the next dose up on Sunday. I wish I had mommy valium that woud let me keep working, but just make it not so difficult to pack.

I have packed so many boxes for the truck. I am almost finished with everything in the main house. Yes, I am still putting off the attic. I know I can't put it off anymore. Tomorrow, I will conquer it. I also have to go to school and do some stuff in my room. I can't leave it like that for the next person. I have some books and things I want to bring with me. Books that were my kids and JoyAnna pulled them out to bring home.

Today I saw Kung Fu Panda. It was a good story line. The graphics were wonderful. It was nice to sit with Steven and enjoy the show. When he thinks it is going to get scary, he puts his fingers in his ears. We told him to keep his eyses open so he doesn't miss anything, though. I think sometimes I am like that. I think it is going to be scary and I just dont do it. I guess that is how I feel about the attic and the move in general.

Tomorrow I will make more progress. Hopefully, I will make it with less tears.

I think if the house would sell, I would feel better. The thought of having a rent and a mortgage is really scary and no amount of hiding my eyes or covering my ears is going to help that.

off I go to bed so Ranger can rest. He has helped me pack every box. I know he must be really tired.

No comments: