Thursday, June 26, 2008

Doesn't that say it all? lol

Maybe right now it does for me.

JoyAnna is so sad. I hate that for her. We sent out an email this morning to see if any teens and their parents that are on the home school list want to meet for lunch tomorrow.

I walk around the ehouse and feel like I am living in a longstay hotel. It just doesn't feel like home even with our stuff around.

I am sad, too - and I don't know why. Yeah, I know the move, but more than that right now.

Maybe I need sleep. Our schdules are really off.

so, yeah, seems to say it all for me today.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Moving and adjusting is so hard! I can only imagine on a teen to leave all her friends!!!
I pray it is getting better! I need to remember to check your blog!
Maybe it would help JoyAnna to start you and have her friends keep up with her on it.