Saturday, June 7, 2008

Middle of the night ramblings

yep, once again I am wide awake in the middle of the night. My feet hurt. For some reason it is so hard to sleep when you feet hurt. I bought new shoes today. Maybe that will help me sleep tomorrow night.

Yesterday, well day before yesterday now, was our anniversary. I so missed being with Dean. Even if we had done nothing special, I would have liked to have at least been with him. I went to see my Nanny on Thursday night when we got in to town. She was very negative about everything. When the move came up she informed me that had she been in my place she would have refused to go. How do you just give up on 26 years. Dean seems so much happier, too. That makes a huge amount of difference.

Eric is all excited about his trip. When I talked to him today he was really upbeat about everything. I hope he has inernet often enough to at least let us know how he is doing. Amazing thing internet. What in the world did we do before?

Heather's wedding rehearsal went very well tonight. The food was great at the Italian place. I hope everything goes well tomorrow too. I really worry I will not do the wedding justice with the photographs. That would be so sad.

well, I really need to try and sleep - maybe being up for a while will still my brain long enough to let me fall asleep.

No comments: