Sunday, June 29, 2008

Blessed be the Name

Blessed be your name
When I'm found in the desert place
Though I walk through the wilderness
Blessed be your name

Notice it says "Desert Place" Well this was really all I got out of church this morning.

Today we visited a church near us. We were not very impressed. They had all th wording on the big screen about welcoming visitors, but they were not very welcoming. Even when I looked at someone in the eye and smiled, I didn't get much of a response. Made me sad.

We will try again next Sunday.

After church we went to the Wise house and went to lunch with Uncle Jiggs and Aunt Anne. We tried a wonderful Italian place. The food was great and there was sooooo much of it. I made 3 meals out of mine. After lunch, we finished emptying the storage unit.

I had a major headache so we did a lot of just vegging and movie watching today. A nice quiet Sunday- well, quiet when the dogs are not barking.

Tomorrow JoyAnna and I have a lot of paperwork kind of stuff to do. We need to go get the dresser we bought and maybe look for some more shelving of some kind. We think we might go check out the YWCA to join, too. I have to do something, I am so miserably out of shape. Have to get it under control.

No comments: