Monday, June 23, 2008

Saturday- the BIG packing day

Bill, Dean and I got an early start. We loaded and loaded. I took off for a bit to go get Joy Anna and to go get tissue typed in honor of Miranda.

When we got home, the Barnes were there to help. We ate some Golden Chick and got going again. By this time, the house was not looking like our house. There was nothing at all in the living room.

It wasn't long until the house had filled up with company. It was great as everyone pitched in and we made lots of progress. Sheila and Cheryle helped me tackle the attic. They were real troopers. It was quite an ordeal. We made so much progress, but there was still some that we just ran out of time and room. Yep, we ran out of room. We had added a trailer and still ran out. I guess that means we will have to go back soon.

We did have a really nice day with all of our friends and family. We would never have made it without them. I can't even tell how much they helped us.

Saturday night after everyone left, I still needed to go by the school and pack some things. We visited with two families for just a few minutes. That made 3 of our families we saw on Saturday. I sure am going to miss all my kids from school.

I did not do nearly as well not crying today with all the people that were here. Wonder how long before I am 'cried out'?

No comments: