Sunday, June 1, 2008

My first Blog!

I decided to start blogging. That way I wont fill up my friends' inboxes with family updates and my day to day ramblings. If anyone wants to see what we are up to, they can click on here.

I will still send out emergency prayer requests and the Christmas letters that are usually at least a month late.

Today has been an odd day. The roofers were here again, so it is hard to say the day was quiet. I tidied the house and did a few things I needed to do, so it is hard to call it lazy. I guess odd describes it best.

I sort of feel in limbo. Dean and Eric are in El Paso which seems a million miles away today. They have found us a rental house. It is more than we wanted to pay, but the location and the house have swayed us into paying more. It is a decent size house. It is built into the mountain and is the highest one in the neighborhood- nothing is behind us except more mountain. I hope I feel incredibly creative there on the back patio looking up at the mountain. I havent been feeling exceptionally creative, so that would be a good thing.

Dean is ready for me to get to El Paso. We had hoped I would go out a week from tomorrow. I think now that is pushing it. The house hasn't sold. That means 2 house payments. The deposits for the pets is per pet- I have 4 because of Ranger being with us. The dollar signs are overwhelming me .

Eric is leaving on Tuesday. I find it sort of strange I spent so much effort getting him the money he needed to be gone for over 2 months. I know he is excited. He and Dean went for a 40 mile ride today. I think Eric has now added riding in New Mexico to his list of states for the summer. He will have a long list of states by August 10.

Joy Anna and I are having Pizza King again tonight. Our times to do that are numbered, so we sneak off there everytime we get a chance.

No comments: