Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The supper that wasn't

I worked a lot again today. Finally finished the ad for the office. That was a relief.

My computer keeps crashing. Several times today it different things and then either shut down or locked up. I must confess I am very frustrated with it. Here I am finally with a few jobs to do and the computer is acting as nutty as the dogs did yesterday.

I decided tonight I would cook a good supper and hope Ake liked it. If not, he does have other things he can eat now. I made alfredo sauce, baked chicken and prepared some noodles. That was when he said he didn't like macaroni. I am sure my Penne pasta was insulted to be called macaroni. I had gotten a late start since I knew Dean would be a little late today. At 6:15 when I called him, he said he would have to call back. About 6:30 he called back and said he had a meeting and I had been invited to go along. Now, it is not every day I make alfredo sauce and other things. Oh well. I put it all in Tupperware and stahsed it in the fridge. Since Ake wasn't planning to eat it anyway, I put it away. We got out his stuff and I hurried to dress. I didn't think my Tech t-shirt and tennis shoes would make the best impression.

We did have a very nice dinner. I had a very thick, rich tortilla soup. Very good. It was nice to meet the lady who runs the company Dean does so much work with.

Tomorrow we have supper already cooked :)

No comments: