Friday, August 15, 2008

A look at Thursday from Friday

We had a really busy day. I had a meeting at the Assistance League- my first one. JoyAnna went to a friend's and then to a homeschool pizza party. It was to kick off some activities for teenagers. There don't seem to be many geared for teens. These kids are so not the stereotypical homeschoolers. They all dressed like others in the resturant and there was not one of the moms wearing a denim jumper. :)

They are all excited about doing things as a group. I am so glad. That will really help JoyAnna out.

We went to Pei Wei for dinner and ran into some homeschoolers. It was cool actually seeing someone you know out in the town- that has happened one other time since we have been here. I know it will get better, though.

Today Eric comes home. The day they leave Ake comes. I wish I had more time to unpack and make the house look homey, but I don't. We are more about the people than what is on the walls anyway.

No comments: