Saturday, August 30, 2008

New Shoes

My feet have been really hurting since we moved to El Paso. I suppose it is the concrete and tile instead of hardwood floors. I need to exercise. I really, really need to exercise. It is very hard to exercise when your feet hurt so bad. I was loving water aerobics - until the incident with Abe Lincoln. Now, I can't go because that is when I have to take Ake to school. I have decided that I will drop him at school then head to the Y for some workout on my own. I can use the machines and get a good workout. It is not like I don't know what to do. There is, of course, the matter of the feet.

Today Dean and I went to Academy to look at some long sleeved shirts. Fall is on the way and he needs to send some to Alisia to have his logo stiched onto. They were having one of thos half off the clearance sales. You know I love a bargain. I had looked at the shoes one other time, but not found any I just loved. Today they had added some awesome looking aisics - my favorites- on the shelf. I was so excited. They were the really nice ones. At half price they were what I usually pay for shoes, so I felt like I got a good deal.

Now, to get motivated and move.

No comments: