Sunday, August 3, 2008

I really messed up this time

I have been so scattered since Dean was offered this job out here. I can't seem to get anything taken care of like I should. I have always done Eric's financial aid stuff for college. With the plan to move, moving, bike and build, etc, I forgot. Major oops.

When I finally realized it, the deadline had passed. Now, I have to figure out some other way to come up with money. I am hoping we can file for it by paper and just not online. I hope he can still get the scholarship from Tech as that has not been accepted either. I am going to get him to work on that tomorrow. If he can get that, most of his tuition would be covered. We might owe 200 each quarter. That would not give him any money for housing, books, going out, etc. That means I would have to pay for it. Great.

I called a friend who works at another college. She says we can do it on paper. I will have to call Tech tomorrow and get that worked out. Pray it works out.

No comments: