Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Maybe tomorrow will be uneventful

Doubtful, but there is always a possiblity. Today was not uneventful.
I had to get up early because the landlord's worker was coming to install a new dishwasher. While I was waiting I got a phone call asking if we would be interested in a foreign exchange student. I got all the information, but had to talk to Dean and JoyAnna. We had pretty much decided against it, when I went to the office and heard that they really needed houses for 2 more 16 year old boys. I told her no first because of the timing. I didn't really have room with Dustin and Eric coming in for the weekend. When she said one was not coming until Tuesday, I agreed to it.

We had to go to a meeting tonight about hosting. I think it will be a good experience for all of us.

Tomorrow JoyAnna is going to a homeschool pizza party and I am going to go to lunch at the assistance league. Then, I need to hurry home and get the house ready for company and the foreign exchange student. Sounds like fun.

No comments: