Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Rainy Tuesday

All day today it was a rather gray. Every now and then it would sprinkle rain. I am not sure what got them up early, but Razzle and Dazzle were up befor 7. They were so hyper all day long and destructive. Dazzle begged all day to go out side to play in the rain. I have pics for my 365 days of pics of her being sad. I will try to get them up tomorrow- only one day late- really, really good for me.

I worked on photoshop all day long. Ake had an afternoon activity for school, so I had the day alone - just me and two crazy dogs. After they went to UTEP, a group of them went to the mall. They ended up at academy. He called to tell me where to pick him up. I finally figured it out.

We went to eat BBQ for dinner. He liked it. I have figured out if he says it is ok or "I can eat," then he will eat it, but it is not necessarily tasty to him. If he says it is delicious, then I am on the right track. So now I ask "Ok or Delicious?" That is how I judge what to prepare for him.

I really miss my two today. Eric is in Shreveport with JoyAnna and Nana B. They are a long way from their mamma. I will see JoyAnna in about 10 days- Eric in about 2 months.

My eyes and hands are tired from photoshopping. I am going to head to bed.

No comments: