Thursday, July 3, 2008

sand in my shoes

and in JoyAnna's, though she is not crazy about it.
W made it through day one- sort of. I had planned to go to the grocery store before she got up. I ended up doing hings around the house while it was cooler. Tomorrow will be better as we have plenty of groceries that are beach foods.

I got in some exercise today, too. First was the house claning aand moving things around, then a trip to sam's and walmart, followed by walking Ranger around the neighborhood.

I am really missing Eric. I so wish we could go to Seattle to see him, but we just can't afford it. We would drive, but it is two full days of driving. With the gas prices like they are, it is just not going to be a wise decision. Oh well. I had a dream we won some south west passes- no sure how, but it would have been nice :)

No comments: