Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Mattress Firm- not the Firm from whom to buy a mattress

3 weeks and the mattress is already sagging where we sleep. I have to roll up the hill to talk to Dean. Not good.

Can you believe they want 49.00 to exchange a mattress?

Oh, and get this- the salesperson I talked to today said she only recommends them for guest rooms and children.

I don't look like a kid and the salesman knew it was for the two of us to sleep in.

Gotta love a smooth talking used car salesman- Oh, I mean mattress salesman.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. I find your blog very interesting. I think that it is very important what you are sleeping on. The bed and the mattress should be comfortable and hard. These are two very important things for a sound sleep. On this great site www.pissedconsumer.com I learned everything about Mattress Firm - not only the corporate information but also the customers’ feedbacks.

Merkin Muffley said...

Most places charge at least 10% to take back a mattress. Doing simple math, I can safely assume you spent $490 on a mattress.

Hate to break it to you, but when you go cheap, you get a cheap bed. $490 for a bed means you bought a crappy bed. You gotta spend $700+ for a good mattress.