Wednesday, July 9, 2008

rain and more rain

That is all we have seen today. You can't even see the mountains today. Joy Anna and I went the store mid day and they were hidden by clouds. This evening when we got out with Dean, they looked like they had gray cotton batting all over the tops. Not the view we have usually, but very interesting looking.

I guess the weather probably has something to do with makng me feel so down. That and Eric turns 21 on Friday and I won't be there. I had so hoped to go to Seattle in August. We had planned a family vacation. We would be there to see him ride into town and ride into the pacific ocean. We would participate in the family and friend work day the next day. Moving here changed everything. I can't believe how expensive it is to move. Two house payments, two electric bills, etc- really, really adds up.

Eric's computer and camera both went out today. Dell is sending him what he needs for the computer. It should be up and running by Tuesday. Thankfully lots of people are taking pics on the trip.

No comments: