Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Back on the Beach

This move has really taken a toll on me physically. Part of that is that I am just worn out. Part of it is I have been eating everything and anything that is around. Stress makes me eat even more. It is a horrible cycle. I eat because I am stressed. Then being daat causes mee more stress. The extra weight is really doing a number on my feet and legs. I am sure it is really accelerating the degeneration of the bones in my feet.

I know what to do, and I know how to do it. I dont't feel strong enough to do it on my own. I dcided to break down and pay to do south beach online. When Iget up in the morning I am going to the grocery store so I will have healthy food. JoyAnna is going to try to do it with me.

We went to eat pizza tonight. We planned to go to a place to Dean had eaten over near Uncle Jiggs and Aunt Anne'sm but they close for the month of July. We instead went to a place where we had eaten on Sunday. Sunday we had pasta. Tonight we had pizza. Dean has enough pizza to last him for the rest of the week , since we are doing phase one of south beach.

So, anyway, I am back on the beach.

No comments: