Monday, July 28, 2008

Pennies get HOT in El Paso

This post is not for the faint of heart :)

Today I had to run a few errands. I decided to wear a cute wrap dress as it is so much cooler in a skirt. JoyAnna had walked out side with me to get her phone. I was chatting away to her and plopped down on the seat of the car. While plopping, my dress was not tucked demurely under my rear end as I was taught to sit in a car. Nope, instead it flopped up while I plopped down.

That was when the screaming started. I jumped up as fast as I could, only to have the offending item go with me. A penney has been on the seat and the sun had heated it to a temperature suitable for frying eggs.

I can't see it, but I am quite certain I have a tattoo of good old Abe Lincoln on my upper thigh- WAY up my thigh.

I had thought of a tattoo before, but honestly not considered the 16th president. Leave it to me to do something completely out of the ordinary.

No comments: