Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Missing Eric

I know our times together are going to be less now that he has reached adulthood. It doesn't keep me from missing him any less. He is just so far away today. Today he was in Montana. They had a day off. I talked to him this morning. They were thinking about going tubing in the river this afternoon. I haven't talked to him since, so I am guesing that is what they did.

He finishes in Seattle on the 10th. They will ride into the pacific ocean about noon that day. They will have lunch there and then a picnic later in the day on the beach. They will stay at a church near there and build the next day. Late that day, Dustin will fly in. He and Eric will be exploring in Seattle and then fly here on the 15th. I am very ready to see him. He will actually be here in EP two weeks from Friday :)th

Then, I guess I get to miss JoyAnna. She is going to go ride back to LA with Eric and Dustin. That will give her some time to visit all the other grandparents. She is going to visit my dad and Ann the 7th thru the 12th of August. She will have seen all seven grandparents and one great grandmother in the month of August.

I am glad she gets that opportunity.

No comments: