Monday, September 29, 2008

What a wild weekend

I finally recruited Dean to helping me hang all my stuff up on the walls. It looks great. He even hung all my photos up in the hall. Some of these never even got hung when we lived in the last house- the whole time. Granted, there was not a lot of wall space in the hall, but it is nice to have them up.

It really does feel more like home with our things on the wall.

We didn't do much else aside from just work on the house. We had intended to go to a festival yesterday, but JoyAnna woke up with a really, really bad headache again. She spent most of the day not moving. We went to a meeting for the yearbook, and she did play there. She really paid for it later when she was crying with it hurting. I guess I need to find a doctor soon.

No comments: