Tuesday, September 9, 2008

New Phones

Our new phones came in today- just as we sat down for dinner. JoyAnna is really pleased with her blackjack. Eric really likes the blackberry he got. I got the Palm Centro. It is really pretty, but still does not have the reception I would like to have in the house. I am pretty sad that it doesn't have good internet too. They are supposed to call to check on the phones tomorrow. I guess I will order something different.

I spent so much time doing those presentations. So much time. We ended up putting 4 of them into the contest. I so hope they came out ok. I worked really hard on them. I am worn out. I stayed up way, way too late last night.

Dean's aunt is doing well. She went home from the hospital today. I am so glad she is doing well. She is such a sweetheart.

No comments: