Friday, September 19, 2008

Blood from a Turnip

I have always heard that expression when it comes to paying out what you don't have. That is exactly the way I feel right now.

This move was supposed to change that. I guess it might have if the house had sold and we hadn't had those months of two of everything. Now, I feel like I am in quicksand. The harder I try, the deeper I get.

Ok, I am whining, I admit it. We are really trying so hard. Everyone knows how much I like to eat out. We are not even doing that more than once a week. For us, that is HUGE. Especially with no air conditioning. Can you imagine how hot it gets cooking in a house with no a/c?

I have spent the day on the phone trying to refinance/refigure all the bills so we can afford to catch up. I am frustrated and tired.

Please pray we can work this out and get back on our feet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Prayers sent! Hang in there - it HAS to get better! Jeanne