Tuesday, September 16, 2008

AT&T - again

I woke up early this morning and called AT&T. I figured that no one was going to follow up on that last call since it had been way past 2 hours. After about an hour of being on hold with 2 different people and being told basically 'too bad,' I tried again for about the 1452nd time - only this time I called the department to close my service. She seemed to try. No one can tell why the lady gave us such nice phones. Neither could we, but hey we needed them and they were free :) I sent my phone back today. Hopefully, tomorrow they will mail me the new one. Of course it is doubtful since they said I needed to give them the tracking number which you cant get on a package like that. We will see.

Then I had to call the OTHER AT&T - you know the one for the house phone and internet? They have been billing someone else's dish network on my phone bill- to the tune of about 500! I have called several times to try and work it out, but hadn't happened. I think I finally have that worked out.

I have spent so much time on dealing with AT&T they should give me a free month of both. This has turned into something that is just crazy.

No comments: