Monday, September 29, 2008

not sure what is up with the way I am feeling

Furstrated- because of Ake and the lack of schooling and the lack of him having a place to call home for the next 10 months.

Sad- not sure why. I hate it when I am feeling like this. I miss Eric, but I don't think that is it.

I am worried about the money situation here at home and in the USA. I am concerned about the election and what that could bring.

I guess I am a little lonely, too. I have met a few people, but it takes time to form a bond. Thankfully, I have the internet and the friends I am attached to through it. It is just not quite the same. Not quite the same as going to McAlister's to split a sandwich. I miss walking into Wal-Mart or Target and actually seeing someone I know.

Wow, for someone who started out writing such funny posts, I have certainly changed my tune.

No comments: