Thursday, September 25, 2008

ARGH!

Ok, I am so frustrated. Why in the world did I ever agree to do this. I thought I was being nice. It started out fine, but now I am tired of it. I really tried with him, too.

Today I found out someone else is helping him find a house and a school. That is fine. Only thing they are looking for a Thai Family- he said it will be better for him so he can eat Thai food. If he wanted only Thai food, why did he come to the USA? I told him that sort of defeated the purpose. He was saying he didn't want to go to New Mexico. I told him today he should be glad of anything he gets at this point.

I have begged him to take one shower a day. I found out tonight he is just washing his hair in the mornings. He is using the handheld shower and leaning over the tub- it takes him so long to do that he might as well shower. I am just a little frustrated. I am certain my water bill is going to be outrageous.

Then, there is the cell phone. He talks for hours and hours on end. I do have a lot of minutes. But, never in all the years have I gone over. Now, I am using my rollover minutes. Doesn't make me happy. I have asked him to wait til after 9pm. Tonight I was gone, and he used JoyAnna's phone and talked for an hour and 45 minutes. Again, I am a little ticked off.

ok, I have vented now.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Wow! Been following this.
Praying this is over for you soon!! I'll gladly learn from your experience!!
Now, if you could only come here and help train a puppy!! :o)
xo