Saturday, January 24, 2009

The Week in Review

I have been busy with so many things, I didn't even stop to write about a few big things.

On Wednesday Joy Anna started school at El Paso Community College. She is taking English and Modern Dance. She could have taken two academic classes, but she needs a fine art and she loves dance. I thought one class would be good to get her started.

I went to the library and hung out and worked on photos. It was great to have some time just for me to do photography. I got a lot done on Friday during my two hours.

Thursday we did School Bell again. We really enjoy the opportunity to do that. There is only one more week for this year. That is a good thing since we are running out of clothes.

Dean is still job hunting. We have sent out so many applications and resumes. He did get an email back from a job with the city. Hopefullys omething will come of that or the government one. EIther one would be good pay and nice benefits.

We are getting quite a few calls on the house now that we have it for sale by owner. I hope that someone buys it soon. If they did that I could not be so worried about the bills. I wish the government would bail out the people- then we could pay our bills which in turn would bail out the big companies. Seems simple to me.

I have been thinking about writing Dean's old boss a letter. Not the angry one I wrote a few weeks ago but didn't mail. I am thinking of writing and apealing to his sense of right (that is assuming he has one) and asking him to pay Dean what he owes him. My sanity needs that to happen so I can catch up on the bills. The stress is eating me alive.

Joy Anna auditioned for the dinner theatre for the church. She got a part. I am going to do props. I am excited. I ahve missed that. Maybe that will help my creativity. I certainly need to be creative. My photography is suffering because I am really struggling with the creative part where I usually can put things together fairly easily.

No comments: