Friday, January 9, 2009

I spent hours and hours helping Dean fill out the application for that government job. We went on tonight and it said his application was only started- that I might have not logged out. I am sure I didn't. I just closed out the window. They said they get so many applications that the computer does the top 10. So, I probably messed up his job opportunity.

more stress

love this

I am so stressed out about all of this that I can not even function doing photography.

I have ulcers in my mouth - again. Stress hits my stomach and the ulcers in my mouth are huge.

delightful

I think I will go just lay down and listen to the relaxation cd - it is really to help change eating habits, but it relaxes me. If it changes my eating habits, that will just be a bonus.

Talked to Eric today. He filled out his first paperwork on Wednesday. He got an email with the 2nd set today. He filled that in and sent it off. Guess he waits now on Step 3.

Maybe the Lord is trying to teach me patience. I sure seem to be waiting on alot these days.

No comments: