Monday, January 5, 2009

Monday Madness

Why is it that every time I plan to make progress a thousand things come up?
I got up early this morning, did a few things here, and headed across town to pay the rent. I had to pay cash because it was the first time Dean had gotten a check from this company, so they put a hold on the checks. The landlord cashes them instead of depositing. I didn't want it to bounce because of the hold. I drove over there and no one was there. It was nearly 9:30, too.

I went down to the aisan market for some oyster sauce. While I was there I picked up a huge wok like skillet. We have been cooking so much Thia food. It will make it easier to prepare.

Then I went back to the landlord's office. There I paid my rent and left the long list of things that need to be done on the house.

Next I stopped by the relatives. I spent a couple of hours there helping them make airline reservations. Then I worked on a slide proector. I couldn't get it to work.

I came home and did a few more things for the photo biz. I did a few things here, but not much. It is so hard to work after I have already left the house. Tomorrow I will work on it some more.

I did walk tonight. That was good. After that, I came home and settled into working on photos. I did make some progress. I just don't feel creative. Tomorrow I hope it is better. Today was. Maybe I am on the upswing.

No comments: