Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Creepy and Scary

Yesterday someone rang the doorbell. I peeked out and there were two deputies there. They were asking me about my neighbor. I told them I don't really know any of the neighbors. Later in the day, Dean saw them arresting our next door neighbor. He has been very nice to us. Friendly and helpful whenever we have seen him. When the pups got out one Sunday morning, he helped Dean and JoyAnna catch them. I looked up the charges today on the internet. I must admit I am a tad nervous now. I couldn't understand most of the charges, but the ones I did make me concerned. Should he get out, I will not be leaving JoyAnna home alone. I told Dean maybe we could get out of our lease. He is not a registered sex offender, but I am sure he will be once he gets out.

I wonder if that will get me out of the lease. Since they can't keep our toilets unstopped, I am about ready to get out of here anyway.

No comments: