Sunday, January 4, 2009

2009

I hate making new year's resolutions. I don't like feeling like a failure and that is what usually happens.

I need to make some major life changes in 2009 - mainly for the sake of my health.

I know for a fact that a lot of my health issues are stress related. I get stressed and over eat. I don't walk or work out. I get depressed which makes me eat more and exercise less. Not much fun. Waht is bad is I know this and I still do it.

So, here is my list:

Eat Better
Exercise More
Drink more water and less diet coke
Worry less (this would be easier if Dean had a job)
Work on organization (granted this will take longer than a year, but I mean start)
Work Photography as a business and not as a hobby (set aside time each day for it)
Finish and Polish my novel (guess this needs time set aside each day)

1 comment:

Becky said...

I am the exact some way!!! We know the cycle and yet it is so hard to get out of it!!!