Saturday, May 2, 2009

Saturday

Today was more productive- I needed that. Friday was quite interesting. After work, I hurried down town to pick up the backdrop and stand for the spring formal. Got to the depot and started setting up. The backdrop was not solid black. One side had been painted and the paint bled through to the other side- great- a spotted back drop. It also had nothing to hold the backdrop onto the stand.

I had to go home and help JoyAnna get ready for the big night. I also had to change clothes. I left really early and missed Clay picking her up. I tried to salvage the backdrop, but there was no way. I was going to have to do a ton of post processing. Not fun. I got the lights set up and everything was ready to go- the lights worked great. Then, the lights decided not to work. Not good. I tried and tried. Finally, I decided it was not worth the effort especially with the backdrop not being right.

We moved outside and went on with the photos.

The kids had a lot of fun. I took a lot of photos and was really tired when I crawled into bed.

I had avoided cafeine for over 2 weeks. Last night I had real tea. Tonight I am paying for it with a horrible headache. It was so yummy at the time. Tonight it is miserable. Hopefully, I will wake up feeling much, much better tomorrow. After church tomorrow I have to roll out the rest of the yearbook in record time.

No comments: