Monday, May 11, 2009

Finally getting into the rhythm

Working has been different, but I think I am getting used to it. I am really tired by the end of the day. Thankfully, alot of the time, Dean gets home before me and starts supper. Tonight everything was ready when I got home.

I did make a couple of mistakes for Sunday- one was a doozey. I will do better this next week. Everything is set up for someone else's system. I have to make it mine. I have some perfectionist tendancies, and I don't like to screw up. Makes it hard to work some time.

With Eric gone, it has been hard to get JoyAnna to and from school. Last week her friend picked her up and took her. Today Anne and Jiggs were on this side of town, so they took her. She was so excited when she called me. She made a 97 in her English class. She was shocked. She really didn't think she had done that well. He dropped the lowest grades on quizzes and essays, but she would have still made an A. He told her he had enjoyed having her in his class. That was the shocker. She wrote all her liberal idea papers based on Christianity. She was surprised her grades were high because of that.

She has her final in dance on Wednesday. She and her friend have to dance a duet they choreographed. They had it down, but the teacher wanted them to use a prop. Now they have to redo using a hat. Tomorrow Janet is coming over to get it finalized. JoyAnna has a long long day tomorrow. She babysits from 7:30 to 5:45ish, play practice for youth Sunday from 6:30-7:30, and then dance practice.

Her friend is coming to spend the weekend. Dean is excited over the diablos season starting on Thursday. We are all going to go on Saturday night. Should be tons of fun. We are going to the homeschool graduation on Saturday, too.

Eric will be home in about a week. Then, he'll start his new job at Walmart stocking shelves over night. I feel bad for him, but it is all he has found.

We have started leaving the dogs in the house during the day. It is just too hot. They are doing really well. We just limit where they can go.

No comments: