Tuesday, May 26, 2009

What a week

It has rained and rained- it is wonderful. That meant several very nice days. Today it was back to being hot. We have had a busy week.

On Friday night we had a very nice dinner with friends. We sat on their back patio and watched the sun set. It was a really nice evening visiting with friends. On Saturday, after the youth choir practice, we headed out to white sands again. We took the dogs and went in two cars. Eric drove Joy Anna, Lauren and Clay. We stayed until the sun set. It was so pretty. Right as we were about to head back to the cars, Ranger chased a little boy. Scared the boy, the dad yelled at the boy for running and acting a fool, the mom yelled at the dad for yelling at the boy. It was interesting.

Sunday was the youth service. The kids did an amazing job. They did all three services. After lunch JoyAnna just crashed. Sometime over the weekend I was surfing the web and accidentally got a virus in Dean's computer. He was so not happy with me. On Monday we went to Kelley's birthday party. Well, JoyAnna, Clay and I did. Eric and Dean stayed here and worked on the computer. After the party, Clay worked on it some more. Today it works better.

I am so very tired. This stupid yearbook is driving me crazy. I spend hours and hours. We still do not have a complete proof. Last night and today I got a few more confirmation numbers. Still waiting on one person who was doing some redos and finals for me.

Today was a long day at work. Hopefully tomorrow will go smoother.

Joy Anna is all upset tonight. The not knowing is really getting to her. She wants to make plans about college and such, but with us not knowing where we will go, it is just so hard on her. I guess I just didn't realize it was bothering her so bad.

No comments: