Saturday, May 30, 2009

A really fun evening

This has been a crazy week at work. Having a short week, made everything a little nuts. We did make it through. We went ot a baseball game tonight. There ended up being 13 of us total - all from church. We had a lot of fun. It rained, but we still had fun. It is a nice cheap evening. Lots of fun, too.

Tomorrow Dean is going to go to the free clinic. Until we get insurance there is not much we can do besides that.

I was really sad today to find out the old camera shop in Shreveport closed down. It made me sad because it was a fun place to go. It made me really sad because I need my sensor cleaned on my camera. I was going to go have it done we go to Shreveport. Now I have to find someone else. There is no one in El Paso. I found someone in Las Cruces. I will call them and see if they are capable of doing it. I hope so.

No comments: