Wednesday, May 13, 2009

good greif

For domeone uses and enjoys the web so much, I have failed miserably as the webmaster. I spent at least 4 hours - probably more on the website the last 2 days. Today was Wednesday and it slipped up on me. I didn't have the bulletins ready until late afternoon. Then I felt rushed.
We really need a new more user friendly website. I am researching. I am also researching how to animated type graphics in photoshop.

I am so tired. I am tired of fighting the bills. I don't have any idea how we are going to make it. The job is going to help, it is just going to take some time to catch up. I have to call some creditors this week. I hate asking for more time.I sold quite a few photos this month with minimal profit. At least some will be nice.

I didn't get to walk again tonight. Too many photo orders and other things. I have been trying so hard on my diet. I have been trying to make healthy choices. I have been doing the hot diet. You don't eat anything really cold or iced. Tonight I had a little bit of icecream. After nearly 4 weeks that was the first time. I haven't had a diet coke in that length of time. I think that is a record. I think my skin looks better. The scales don't say I have lost much, but my clothes are looser.I think I have more energy most days. I have to increase the exercise this week.

I really need for the house to sell or for us to find a renter. I really need for a bite on a job. Just a nibble would be awesome. Something.

No comments: