Saturday, May 9, 2009

Sigh

I am tired. I am trying to conquer the housework. For so long there was just so much dirt coming in all the doors and windows, that I just got tired of fighting it. Last night and most of today I have worked on cleaning up. If we move, it will make packing easier. If we stay, it will just make life nicer.

Dean and I went out tonight. JoyAnna was having dinner and a movie with Clay. Kind of a bummer to be sitting there thinking that we really shouldn't spend the money. Maybe we shouldn't. Ok, we shouldn't. But sometimes we just need a break.

I have made it for three weeks with no diet coke. I keep thinking I am going to feel better. My skin looks better, but I still crave a diet coke every now and then.

Joy Anna and I went swim suit shopping for her yesterday. She is babysitting every week, so she has her own money to spend. She bought one on clearance at target, but we are going to take it back. We found a more modest one at old navy. She looks really cute. She says she is motivated to work out now. Swimsuits do that to you.

Dustin called tonight to tell me why Eric wanted to be there today. Dustin proposed to Kelsey. She said yes. Eric got to be there for today, but he won't get to be at the wedding. Just one a handfull of things he knows he will miss. He is officially going. He'll be gone for about 2 years. Ranger is doing ok. He loves us, so that is good. He does make every step I make.

He is so funny. Last night it was really cold in the night. That seems to be the only time the swamp cooler actually cools. When he gets cold, he comes and gets in bed with us, even though he is not supposed to do that. Last night, I put the down comforter down on the floor. He lay down, and I covered him with a beach towell. He snuggled in and went to sleep. Usually when I take a bath, he comes over and visits. Last night, he was just snuggling.

Dean needs to apply for some more jobs. I am getting nervous. Ok, I have been nervous. Trying to have faith. Joy Anna woudl like to stay until she graduates. I don't mind staying. I don't mind going. Just as long as Dean can find a good job.

No comments: