Thursday, May 7, 2009

Eric left today for about 12 days. I cried. Probably because I am selfish and hated for him to be gone. I know my time with him is short. With me working I don't get to see him as much. Once hbe starts working it will be less. It is only a little over 2 months before training for him.

Today was so hot. Even in the office. I so hope I am covering all the bases at work. I am really doubting myself right now. My self esteem is really low at the moment. I know I need to work. If I have to work anywhere church is a good place to be. Truth is I wish I had tried harder on photography. If I could do it as a job. Maybe this job is preparing me. If we move someplace I'll do it like a job. I'll make it productive.

We applied for some jobs that had good pay and a sign on bonus. A bonus would be nice.

I am not sre why we are going through all this. I'm ready to get passed it and be able to look back and say "ah ha".

No comments: