Thursday, April 2, 2009

Still languishing in the land of limbo

Yep, we are still waiting. I talked to Dean sometime yesterday and he said he had gotten a message they would call either Wed or Thursday. There was no call on Wed. I was going to blog about it last night, but I fell asleep - blackberry in hand, glasses on face, on my stomach in the bed. So no blog for yesterday.

JoyAnna had a bad day yesterday. We need to get medicine for her. It is very hard with no insurance. I can not imagine that birth control pills actually cost 60 a month. No wonder there are so many unwed mothers. So today I called some family planning clinics. Yes, even the one I don't like. They were between 70 and 90 and she has to have a pelvic exam. Tomorrow I am going to call her doctor in Longview and see if he will call in one of the generic ones.

I still do not have a working computer. That means I can not do the orders I have. This is really, really stressing me out. We have not gotten the rent check from our renter which means we will probably have to pay a late fee to our landlord. I will be so ready to move from here. Just because of having to rent and having to pay stupid late fees. It is odd the check hasn't come. Usually it is here before the 1st. I paid the mortgage already. Normally, I pay rent first and then the mortgage. Messed up this month.

I am also stressing over the yearbook. I need to get it done. We have another work day tomorrow. Because of my computer being messed up, I can not even use my printer and scanner and do the work I need to do. I so need to get this done.

Today I finally was able to go over to the relatives. We had a nice dinner. It was good to be with them. We will really miss them if we have to go. Aunt Win is here from CA. It was fun to all be together. Dean was late, but he came and ate after we were all finished.

There was one great thing that happened today. We found a pharmacy that sold him his meds for a really cheap rate- much cheaper than walmart- we were so excited. Made my day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Walmart has a $9 a month prescription for Sprintec (which is the same as Ortho-Cyclen.) Ask the doctor to write a prescription for that.