Monday, April 20, 2009

Eric left early this morning. He sent a text when he was in Atlanta. he sent another one from VA saying he made it. He sent another one later and twittered that he was seeing rain and trees. Then, he lost his phone.

He sent an email tonight telling me. He thinks maybe he lost it on the shuttle. I called but no luck. Just grand.

He is really excited about the week. He will have lots of times to interview different supervisors. Hopefully, he will find just the right job for him.

I hope he will keep me posted as to what is going on. He took a list of about 20 jobs he was interested in. He also took 18 interview questions to ask the supervisors. He was well thought out.

Please be praying for him


I know that Noah faced the rain for 40 days and nights. I know he spent a lot of time preparing for those 40 days and a lot of time on the ark after those 40 days. We have spent a lot of time, but now we are down to 40 days. In 40 days, we either have to go to Corpus or have another job. I am stressed.

Dean is stressed. The contractors are not doing their jobs. He has no leverage. He is not liking this at all.

So, just pray for all of us.

No comments: