Tuesday, March 31, 2009

This was Tuesday's post that never posted.

As days go, today was not too bad. I got to sleep until a fuzzy face roused me from my dreams. The fuzz belonged to Ranger and not Dean. He wanted outside. He is quite a character. He wants to sleep in my room and not Eric's. I am not sure why. He has his bed in Eric's room but sleeps on carpet in mine. At bedtime, he makes it known where he is sleeping.

Eric got a call from target today about an interview. This morning I encouraged him to go volunteer at a PT clinic. He will need 50 hours to apply to PT school. I don't think he knows what he wants to do. I don't know if he is being called into the ministry or what. I am trying not to be pushy. If that is his calling, that is great. If it is something else, I just want him to be prepared. I would hate for him to end up on the opposite side of the world and decide PT is his thing and not be able to get in 50 hours and have to hold off for another year to go to school.

I know he is bored just hanging out here.

Tomorrow is Wednesday - THE big day when Dean will know what is being offered for the move. I guess by this time tomorrow we will know if and when we are moving. I must admit I am a little worried. If he doesn't have this job, he has no job at all.

Tomorrow is Bible Study and then we are going to visit the uncle and aunts- that will be fun. Because I have been so sick, I have not been over in a month. I really have missed them.

No comments: