Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Tuesday

Today was not a bad day. I didn't sleep well last night, so I was pretty tired today. I spent a lot of time working on photos last night. I had planned to sleep late, but didn't get to. Joy Anna and I were going to the free clinic today. I need a new Rx for my hormone pills. JoyAnna needs a Rx for her pills. I was going to see if there was a generic anti depressant. Yeah, some might think it is a copout, but I am struggling now.

We waited but then they came out and put up a sign that said no clinic today. Oh Well, we will try again on Saturday or Tuesday.

I spent a lot of time today sending out resumes for Dean. I also have been working on the yearbook. Dean cleaned up the kitchen, cooked supper, and cleaned it up again. He is a good husband.

Tonight I did more photo orders and watched idol and fringe. JoyAnna had play practice. Tomorrow we are going to do yearbook again. I hope we are almost finished. I am about to head back to the table to work on the yearbook some more.

No comments: